Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend Getaway!

Bryan and I got away this weekend! We are very blessed to have such a wonderful family that let us crash at their cabin! We stayed at Sandra and David's cabin up in Forest Lakes! It was absolutely beautiful!! (I'm an idiot and brought the camera but forgot to take any pictures!) It was around 65 degrees all weekend and rained a little! The air smelled wonderful!! I finished my book (that I've been working on for 3 years now..... can you tell I don't read very often!!!) and we rented 4 movies! We rented Lady in the Water (a little wierd but interesting), Shooter (very good! Mark Wahlberg is a sniper!!), X-Men the Last Stand (Very good), and Employee of the Month (Surprisingly very funny!!) Needless to say we had a very relaxing weekend which was way over due!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Love get-a-ways! Enjoy while they last because when midgets come it's not as easy to spent qulaity time with the hubby!

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, it's so nice to get away from the heat!

Lacey T said...

I agree with Kasey! We used to go to the Turner's cabin all the time- til we had children. It just isn't as relaxing anymore! How long you guys waiting for kids anyway?