Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Family!!

This is my family!! I went over to my sister's house on Saturday! We had a blast! We went swimming and had a bbq! I love spending time with my family! The one on the right is my sister Tiffany!This is my niece Ariel! She is 4 and beautiful! She is going to have to beat the boys off with a stick!!

This my nephew Raistlin! He looks very innocent in this picture but he's not fooling anyone! He is now 3! Isn't he handsome!!
And this is my 2nd niece!!! Her name is Montana Taylor! She is minus 2 months! Her birthday will be October 23, 2007!






5 comments:

Lacey T said...

Your sister looks very cute pregnant. She is due about a week before I am. She doesn't even look pregnant in the first pic! What the heck??

Heidi said...

How fun! They are so cute!!

Rhoton Fam... said...

Lacey,

Oh believe me I know!! She has always been skinnier than me and never gains very much weight when she is pregnant! Her babies are always really small too! She drives me nuts, she probably doesn't even weigh as much as I do now even though she is 7 months pregnant!!! It's such crap!!!

Kasey said...

Hanging out with family is one way to start feeling better. Too bad about your new manager. That happened alot at Paradise Bakery. It always took a couple of months for things to settle down and be good again. So sorry.

Rich Angie said...

Aw, you have such a cute family!