Thursday, August 2, 2007

Family Day Fun

On Sunday Bryan and I went over to my parents house for dinner. I love seeing my family and I absolutely love seeing my niece and nephew! My sister and brother-in-law brought over the Wii. That thing is amazing! It is so interactive and it actually gets you up and moving. It is so addictive! My niece of course beat all of us at bowling! (yes bowling with the Wii!) We also played tennis, boxing, and golf! It was so much fun, Bryan and I are thinking of getting one!!

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Of course you guys would get one, you're always the "trendy" couple in our family ;)

Love the new look of your blog!

Heidi said...

yes, you should get one and I'll invite myself over to play!! I promise I won't boss you around or make you do any planks :)