Thursday, August 9, 2007

Proud Wife!!!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I am very proud of all of his accomplishments and all of his ideas and goals! This is one of his goals that he had! To build a rock crawler! He bought this '85 Toyota pick-up for cheap and is rebuilding it from the ground up!! He already has the beautiful, huge tires that are a must for rock crawlers!!



And he has already rebuilt the engine!! It's a beauty, isn't it!!


He is going to start working on the body work next! I am amazed every day at his talent!



3 comments:

Lacey T said...

I know the feeling! Brandon always has a project going too. I don't think Brandon knows that Bryan has that hidden away in his garage! I'm sure Brandon would love to come hang out and help him anytime.

Rich Angie said...

Boy does have skills!

Heidi said...

That is so cool! What an accomplishment when it is all done.