Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

We are going on a road trip!!! Our friends Cameron and Natalie have dared to take a 10 hour drive with Bryan and I to............






Salt Lake City, Utah!!!
I've never been but I heard it is beautiful!!! And we are going to this wonderful, beautiful place, the Salt Lake Temple! We are very excited! We leave Friday morning @ 2:00!! (Natalie and I get to sleep the whole way there!!!!) And we don't get back until Monday night! It's going to be a great vacation!!!


4 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, road trips are so much fun!!! And the SLC temple is beautiful! I've never been for a session, but Keri & I got to do baptisms for the dead before we were endowed. It was way cool!

Kasey said...

How fun! I've always wanted to do a Utah road trip and hit up the few Temples that are there. I've been to the Salt Lake one, but not the others. Utah is really pretty and that will be a great relief form the weather we are having here right now. Fun fun! Be so safe!

Lacey T said...

So you quit your job and now you think you're a roadie?? Well, I guess you can't consider temple touring roadie like behavior, but still! By the way, there's more than 1 temple in Utah?

Heidi said...

I don't envy the drive, but the rest sounds like fun. I bet the weather will be nice. Take lots of pretty pics!