Thursday, November 1, 2007

Long Month!!

Well, it has definitely been a while since I have blogged!! It has been one crazy month!! Bryan and I have decided to move and be completely focused on school! We've had some career setbacks....... long story! And my sister had her baby!!!! I'll post the pictures soon!! Her name is Montana Taylor and she weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. and was 21 inches long! She is absolutely beautiful!! Also, my best friend is moving next week to Colorado :( Even though I don't see her very often I still like knowing that she is there when I need her. It might take me 45 minutes to drive to her house but she is there. And now she is moving to Colorado and I will see her even less. I'm really sad about the whole thing. But what can you do..........

4 comments:

Lacey T said...

I know how you feel. My best friend moved to Alabama! It's fun to go visit though. Did I read that right...you guys are moving? What brought that about? Glad to see you're still living. And congrats to your sister and Joyce! I guess I'm next?! Hope your month was filled with fun and not drama...

Kasey said...

Where are you moving? It's been so lind since you posted I thought maybe you had disappeared. Well, it's a good thing I know know. School is a good thing to be focused on for sure. Totally get it done before kids. It's much harder after. Trust me. =)

Rich Angie said...

Bummer that Heather is moving, I'm so sorry! And NOT cool that YOU guys are moving either!

Rhoton Fam... said...

Bryan and I are more than likely going to be moving to Flagstaff to go to NAU. We are actually really excited, we love it up there! But we just need to focus on school right now and we knew that it would be the best thing for us!!