Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day!!!

I hope every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I got to go over to my uncle's house which is where we have it every year. It was fun but why we try to cram our whole extended family into a tiny house I will never know!! I think my mom might take over next year since our family is slowly growing! We had all the good fixin's! The turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce...... mmmm!

I went shopping with my mom today! I finished my shopping for my nieces and mostly for my nephew! I wasn't going to go shopping at all because I hate crowds but I went to visit my mom and she talked me into it! There really were some great deals!

On another note, my friend Heather was visiting for the holiday! I got to hang out with her 2 of the days! And I get to take her to the airport in the morning at 4:30!! Let me tell you how excited I am!!! Her plane leaves at 6:30...... she's crazy! But I am very glad that I got to hang out with her as much as I did!

1 comment:

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! I'm shocked you went shopping...crazy girl!