Thursday, November 29, 2007

Postum!!


Okay guys, I had to give up my LOVE for coffee about 2 years ago for a few reasons but mainly to follow the suggestions of the Word of Wisdom. I have had cravings almost every morning for a big cup of coffee with Irish Creme creamer! But I had to ignore them!!! NOT ANYMORE!!! No I'm not going against the church or being rebelious, I simply found Postum! I am in love! Bryan told me that there was a substitute for coffee and I was shocked! I had no idea that they even made such a thing! It is natural, has no toxins, is caffeine free, and tastes exactly like coffee!! I am so pumped! Thank you Postum!

3 comments:

Lacey T said...

I LOVE coffee too! I've never heard of this stuff, but I'm going to try it. I stopped drinking caffeine when I got pregnant with Bradon, but if I try to drink it now it makes me so sick! Where did you buy that at?

Kasey said...

You can get it at the store, your fav, Safeway. Anyhoo, my grandmas had to give up coffee years ago and went to postum. I remeber drinking it when I was younger and really liking it. Glad you found something that works for you!

Rich Angie said...

Dude, Postum made me gag when I tried it!! Glad you found a substitute ;)