Thursday, September 27, 2007

PHS

I stole this from Kasey's Blog.......

1. Who were your friends? Josh, Lindsay, Travis, and Shawn
2. What sports did you play? None
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1991 Ford Ranger
5. Were you a party animal? More after High School
6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band
8. Were you a nerd? Probably
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Almost
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Nope - I might be able to still play it!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Preston - I can't remember any others
13. Name of school? Peoria High School
14. School mascot?Panther
15. School Colors? Green and Gold
16. Rival high school? I think Ironwood or Cactus
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes, but I went my Freshman and Sophmore year
18 If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes except my Senior year
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Not much! I went over to a friends house afterwards :) I don't remember much after that!
20. Where did you go for senior skip day? I probably just slept!
21.Favorite memory? First time ditching Freshman year.... we got caught by our drum instructor!
22. Were you in any clubs? nope
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafeteria or Sonic across the street
24. Have you gained some weight since then? about 15 lbs.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? My Sophmore prom date was my boyfriend at the time, Cameron
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Nope
27. Who was your home room teacher? Can't remember
28. How many fights did you get in? Never fist fights (except my sister) mainly yelling matches
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? John
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? No
31. Did you win prom queen or king? Nope
32. Where did you work in high school? Special T's (t-shirt printing)
33. What were your grades? B average.
34. What was your dress style? Jeans and t-shirt.
35. What year did you graduate? 2002

Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Aw, you're so cute! Hike School...good times.

Yes, Troy IS booked!

Lacey T said...

I realized from this post that we are the same age. That makes you 24 or near that? I graduated in '02 from Mt. View. Also, time to update Jackie! Surely you have something fun going on to tell us about...