Monday, November 26, 2007

Adjustment......

It's been about a month and a half since I've been home. I am finding that it really is a big adjustment. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it feels very weird not having a set plan everyday and not really having anywhere to go. I do have a lot more time to go and hang out with my family which I have really neglected over the past year and spend time with Bryan which, sorry to say, has also probably been neglected. I look back at how much I was working and how exhausted I always was when I got home and I feel bad. I was always falling asleep early and I wanted nothing more than to just relax on Saturdays that I never wanted to go anywhere. My job wasn't that strenuous but my body gets tired pretty fast and the stress of my job just took it's toll. This being "retired" business is actually working out for me! I will have to definitely look for another job when we move but I think I am just going to go back into doing hair and for maybe only part time!! That way I won't be stressed and I can still spend more time with Bryan! I think this adjustment is a good one!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

When and where are you moving? I didn't know you did hair? Oh the things you learn!

Lacey T said...

So, you get to be a stay at home mom, minus the kids?? That's just not fair. Where are you guys planning on moving to? Isn't it nice not having the stresses of work? Glad you're enjouing it.

Rich Angie said...

Sounds like a good adjustment to me! You and Bry are living the good life now! ;)