Monday, November 12, 2007

A Few Thoughts!


Bryan wanted me to show the progress of his Toyota!! He's got it lifted and running well. He next will be changing out the gears to make it a better rock crawler! And I must say that I was very proud of myself... I helped Bryan put in the carpet on the interior!! He is doing such a great job! I am very proud of him!!

Bryan and I got called to be in Primary at church a couple weeks ago! We teach the Sunbeams (3-4 years old) They are so cute!! We have 5 girls and only one boy! They are so full of life and really are just a joy to around! I am so thankful that we were blessed with such an awesome group!!!

Update..... Bryan is feeling better! Not 100% but still a lot better than what he was!! Thank you very much for your thoughts!!!!

1 comment:

Rich Angie said...

Glad to hear Bry is feeling better. Good for you gettin' down and dirty working on the truck!!