Monday, July 2, 2007

Good Times!!!!

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged! I've had a little bit of writer's block!! But it's gone!

Bryan took me out on a date on Friday night!! He took me out to Red Lobster for dinner and we saw Evan Almighty at the movies!! It's very cute!! If anyone watches "The Office", another character from the show is in the movie! Which makes it even more entertaining!! I love date nights!!

On Saturday Bryan, his younger brother Kyle, Kyle's friend Clint, and I went floating down the river!! That was tons of fun!! I haven't been down the river since I was in elementary school and even then it was just once!! They are some crazy boys!! I had such a great time!!

6 comments:

Karma said...

That sounds really nice. Bryan sounds like a really nice guy. I love going to Red Lobsrer myself, but I have failed to watch the movie Even Almighty.

Heidi said...

That sounds like fun! I haven't been tubing down the river for a long time. I would always get fried, but it is a blast! How fun to have Kyle here.

Heidi said...

Oh Jackie, if you still want to do boot camp, the evening session is starting next Monday and will be at 5:30, same time on Wed. If interested let me know so I can get you in before then to get measurements. It will be fun!!

Rich Angie said...

You guys and your Red Lobster...so funny! I'm so proud of you for braving the river! AND with the boys...they can be very entertaining, that's for sure ;)

Heidi said...

It is $100 for the month/$12.50 per session, if you have anyone else interested you can get $10 off per person who participates. I have a guys group at 4:30 on M,W and girls group at 5:30 M,W. If you would like to do it let me know so I can meet with you before Monday. If it is easier you can call me at (480) 242-6602. Thanks!

Heidi said...

You have been tagged- check out my blog under "quick list of 4's".