Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boot Camp!!!!!!!!

Okay so I went to Heidi's bootcamp last night!! Holy cow it was awesome!! I am sore and I have never sweat that much at the gym!! I love having someone there that is pushing you to do your best! At the gym, I kind of get the mind set of "okay I'm sweating a little, that was a good workout" I realize now after going to the gym for a few months now, I'm not in any better shape than when I started! I think the boot camp is a great idea and I think it will be really effective!! I'm excited for my new adventure!!!

3 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Good for you, sounds so fun!!!

Kasey said...

Awesome Jackie! Sorry I missed it, but I had Scouts. I will be there hot, sweaty and sore on Monday with you!

Heidi said...

I'm glad you got a good workout. I was a little worried with the variety of fitness levels in the class. I want everyone to be challenged but not overdoing themselves. Honest feedback & suggestions are always appreciated! I'm glad you could come!