Thursday, July 19, 2007

American Idol!!!!

Last night my office got to go to the American Idol concert!! My manager, Carolyn, rented a limo for all of us to ride to the concert in! We luckily all fit!! It was wonderful! The boys of the American Idol finalists formed a band. They are the little ant size figures on the stage!! This was actually an awesome highlight of the night!! I was very impressed!!!

Bryan and I in the limo!! How we got stuck with the cooler I have no idea!! But we were so excited to be riding in a limo!!! Thanks Carolyn!!!!!



3 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, how fun!!

Heidi said...

How fun is that!! You told me you had a work party, not an Am. Idol work party- that is way more fun!! We missed you last night but it looks like you had a great time! Kathy another lady that is in bootcamp was at Am Idol last night too!!... but I think she had a cool limo like that!

Kasey said...

I want to go in a limo some time! So fun guys!