Sunday, July 8, 2007

Top 4
Copy and fill in your answers.

4 jobs I've had
1. T-shirt Screen Printer (I don't know my technical title!)
2. Cosmetologist (Stylist, asst. mgr, and mgr)
3. File clerk at a law office
4. Assistant Escrow Officer (current)

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Just like Heaven
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Young Frankenstein
4. Mclintock or The Quiet Man (both John Wayne movies)

4 Places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Peoria, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Can you tell I'm a native?!?!

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Massages
2. Napping
3. Pizza
4. Pedicures and getting nails done

4 TV shows I watch
1. What not to wear
2. America's next top model
3. HGTV
4. King of Queens (Doug totally reminds me of Bryan!!! They have the same personality)

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Las Vegas
2. Mexican Riviera (Cruise)
3. Hawaii
4. Colorado

4 Favorite Foods
1. Pizza and Wings (preferably from Venezia's)
2. Olive Garden Salad and bread sticks
3. Oreo's
4. Cereal (generally Lucky Charms)

4 websites I visit
1. Blogger
2. Intelliquick (I'm boring.... this is our courier service at work! That is mostly the only time I'm on the internet!)
3. USAA
4. Craigslist

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. Maui
2. Colorado
3. Flagstaff
4. On a Cruise!!!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I went to OG on Thursday for lunch. Totally a favorite! Yum!

Heidi said...

Cosmetologist huh? You will have to give some pointers!