Monday, June 18, 2007

An Eventful Weekend

On Friday, Bryan and I were supposed to go camping with ours friends, but when those plans fell through :( we went on a mini road trip! :) We went to Globe! I know what your thinking! "Globe, what in the world is in Globe?" Great Mexican food!! I forgot the name of the place but it was delicious! They had flour tortilla chips! Needless to say we all couldn't move afterwards!! Saturday I went to a girls day out lunch! We went to Ruby Tuesday's. It was great fun! And Sunday....... We went to church and after that we went to my parents house! It was great to see my family. Bryan and I played with my niece and my nephew most of the time. I love those kids!! We watched Finding Nemo and VeggieTales and played in their little kiddy pool! After we left there Bryan, Trapper and I went over to Bryan's parents house, (yeah now that it's not it San Diego!!!) and chatted with them for a while. Overall a pretty good weekend!! It just went by way too fast!!!

4 comments:

Rich Angie said...

The weekend always goes by too fast!! OK, I love Globe...random, but there is a small costume shop that Keri and I used to go to there. So fun! Gotta love the ladie's lunch!!!

Heidi said...

Sounds like fun! Good Mexican Food is motiviation enough for me to have a road trip!! If you remember what it is called let us know!

Lacey T said...

Was the place called Xavier's Casa Reynoso? I know they have one there and in Mesa. Just a guess. Brandon ONLY eats Mexican Food! So, we eat at that place quite often.

Rich Angie said...

hmm, haven't seen an update lately. what's new?!