Sunday, July 15, 2007

Men's Luxury Expo

On Saturday Bryan and I went to the Men's Luxury Expo!! My mom gave Bryan tickets to it for his birthday! It was great! Bryan was like a kid in a candy store! They had corvette's, the ford GT (which was the one I was excited about....... I LOVE that car!), camaro's, and more! We wish they would have had more demonstrations on actual car stuff. They had a lot of booths where they were just trying to sell random things (cruises, life insurance, jewelry, ect.) But it was a lot of fun! And we also stopped by Cabella's! If anybody gets a chance to go out there, we highly recommend it. It's an outdoorsman's play ground!!!

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

How fun! I bet Bry was in HEAVEN!!

Kasey said...

It's fun to see these big boys all excited about their favorite things!