Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finally an Update!!!

Well here goes......

For those of you that don't know, Bryan and I have been married for just over a year. It has been wonderful. We had the obvious bumps in the road that I blame on it just being our first year and us trying to readjust from our selfish phases! Now we've got most of the kinks ironed out and are loving life!

Bryan and I are waiting to have children for a couple years. We want to be able to just be us and enjoy being able to pick up and go at a moments notice. We love it! But here's the problem..... I am getting baby fever!!! I have been trying to deny it and just brush it off, but it keeps coming back!! I really feel (and know) that we are not ready. I am just around a lot of women that are either pregnant or trying to be. And it's not that I want to be like them or I want to be pregnant just because they are, it just makes me think of how great it would to be a mommy and have Bryan be a daddy! He would be a WONDERFUL one!! And I am so excited for each and every one of them for starting their families, I think it is awesome! So pretty much I just wanted to vent a little and I thought that maybe typing it out would help me! Plus I have to realize that once Heavenly Father says it's time, I will really know! And now is not that time!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Jackie, you are not the only one to have and conquer baby fever. When the time is right you will totally know. Don't worry! I'm having a little bout of baby fever myself, but the time is not right for us either. Just hold other peoples babies and love on them. That tends to get me over the "baby fever"! Oh, check out my blog you you remember who we are.
Kasey =)

Rich Angie said...

There ain't nothin' wrong with a little "baby fever". Believe me, I understand that it gets more intense, especially when you feel like everyone around you is TTC (trying to conceive), pregnant, or has a newborn. I think it's super important to have couple time before babies come to insure you're doing what's best for you. We wouldn't have made it through the trials we have had we not had those 2 years together...

You never know what HF has in store!

Heidi said...

You are so normal, babies are so dang cute why wouldn't you want one? Well, just call me, I'll give you a list of reasons:) maybe it will calm the fever!! Once you are a mommy you are always a mommy, which is exactly how we want it, but you have plenty of time for that. I love being a mom and you will be an awesome mother but this time of your life is so much fun, enjoy it! Induldge now and be a little selfish because when the time is right and you are ready, all your thoughts will turn to that little one!