Monday, June 11, 2007

Jackie "needs"

From Kasey and Angie........... Go to Google and type in Your name needs and post the first 10 search results!!

-Jackie needs a friend
-Jackie needs a good and loving home
-Jackie needs to be stimulated
-Jackie needs your help
-Jackie needs a new home
-Jackie needs your assistance in order to make her accessible for even more nationalities
-Jackie needs you
-Jackie needs more tiles
-Jackie needs to announce these room changes

Fun Stuff!!! There was one more but it really wasn't appropriate!!!! Lol!!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Yeah keep inapproite things to yourself! This was so much fun. Do a Brian needs. That's fun too!

Rich Angie said...

These are so funny!

Heidi said...

Those are so fun! I made my blog invite only because of some weirdo man in Turkey, so if you would like an invite just let me know your e-mail address and I will send you one. I'm sure you have been dying to get on my blog :)

Rhoton Fam... said...

Heidi - I would love to view your blog!! You can email me at jackierhoton@hotmail.com That's scary - weirdo in Turkey!!!