Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Miracles Can Happen!!!

Okay so I just have to say that I am absolutely amazed when it comes to seeing or hearing about miracles that happen only through HF!! My mom called me this morning and told me of a story that she heard about. This guy had Crohn's Disease (those of you that don't know, Crohn's is an incureable disease that affects the intestines and causes a lot of stomach pain and a lot more. And I have it.) This guy was married with kids but was really having a hard time with this disease. It was even affecting his work and his ability to lead a normal life. He started praying about it and had his family and friends pray for him and just really asked HF to help him get through it. His next doctor's appointment, they ran a bunch of tests (typical at every appointment) and examined him. The doctor called him a few days later with the test results...... They could not find one trace of the disease!! They searched and searched and found nothing! He was cured! And with this disease that just doesn't happen. But it did! I am just amazed what the Lord can do!! This story really hit home for me and I wanted to share it! And it really just reminded me that miracles can happen and they do happen! Anything is possible!!!

3 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Chill...that's so awesome! I love our Heavenly Father. He totally knows what we need, even if it means struggling through difficult times.

Heidi said...

That totally gave me the goose bumps, but I just shaved :(
Anything is possible & miracles do happen through our Heavenly Father!! Thanks for sharing that was awesome!

Kasey said...

Thanks for sharing! I love those kinds of stories.