Friday, September 7, 2007

Salt Lake City, Utah!

Here they are............ Pictures!!!!!! Bryan and I on top of the conference center in front of the SLC Temple.
Bryan on top of the conference center. Can you believe all of this is on the roof!!!
Salt Lake City Temple viewed from the top of the conference center.
Courtyard at the temple.
There was a stream going down the sidewalk!!!!

The Conference Center!

I was really amazed how green everything was! We went to a session in the temple and took a tour of the Conference Center. We walked through the tabernacle and the Joseph Smith Memorial building! It was a lot of fun!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had such a good time!!!

Kasey said...

So much fun! I'm jealous! I've only been there once when my brother got married, so there was no time for site seeing. There's always next time though...