Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged!!

OK, Angie tagged me quite a while ago so here we go!!!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share six non-important habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag three other people.
5. Make sure the people you tagged know you did by commenting on what you did.


1. If a paper towel rips while I'm trying to get one I have to get a new one. I have no idea why and oddly enough it's just been recently but it just doesn't feel right if I keep the ripped one.

2. Sometimes I can't stop touching my fingers with my other fingers until I have touched each finger evenly. This drives Bryan nuts! He usually has to grab my hands to get me to stop.

3. Ever since I was little I have always had to tell EVERY detail in a story. Some of you might have noticed!!! LOL! My family has always called me on it and I am constantly working on it! So please bare with me!!

4. I have to fall asleep before Bryan or I'm up for hours. (Again, I have no idea why)

5. I can watch America's Next Top Model over and over no matter what season. There is way too much drama and craziness but I get sucked in every time; Especially the marathons on VH1.

6. Similar to Keri, I can't pick things from the top or front. But mine is soda lids, straws and cups from fast food restaurants or gas stations. I have to go at least to the middle of the pile!


I Tag:

Lacey
Kasey
Heidi

1 comment:

Rich Angie said...

Interesting! Everyone has a little OCD now and then...;)