Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grand Canyon!!!


We made it!! I had never been to the Grand Canyon and I've lived here my whole life so Bryan took me!! He's such a good husband! We went last week and the weather couldn't have been better!! I always saw it in pictures and thought "oh it's nice" but when I got there I couldn't believe how overwhelmingly huge and beautiful it was! I'm glad that we went now though instead of later when we have children 'cause I was nervous just trying to keep Bryan away from the edge!!

3 comments:

brooksybabe said...

I am glad you guys are doing so good. Everytime I think of the Grand Canyon my hands get sweaty and I want to hold on to the ground.

Rich Angie said...

It's so nervousing, huh! Glad you were finally able to see it...it really makes you feel small in this world!!

Lacey T said...

It's something to see atleast once in a lifetime. It is a beautiful sight!