Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday Picnic!!

Bryan and I went on a picnic yesterday! We went to Ashurts Lake and let Trapper swim. She loved it! Then we ate lunch and decided to do a little 4 wheelin' down a trail into the forest. As we were coming up a hill, at the top was this huge cow elk!!! We started creeping up further and as we reached the top we were in the middle of a huge herd of elk. There had to have been at least 15 and only 2 small bull elk that we could see. They were amazing to watch! We rolled down the back window for Trapper to watch and she started shaking right off the bat! They just stood there and stared! It was awesome! And of course wouldn't you know it, I forgot the camera! We are going to try and find the elk again so we can get pictures! I'll post them as soon as we do!

3 comments:

Lacey T said...

I think I want your life. Picnics, living up north, ahh, sounds so nice. Can we trade for a week?

Rich Angie said...

You guys are so cute. Can't wait to see you soon!!

brooksybabe said...

I am glad that things are working out for you guys up north. Come and see us soon. Bring me a pinecone.