Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update.....

Ok so it has definitely been a while since the last post! Not much has been happening. I didn't really get that sick my first trimester. I had about a week or so of feeling nauseous but then it passed. So far pretty easy pregnancy!! We heard the heartbeat for the first time on Friday! Everything sounds good! It's so weird and crazy that there is another heartbeat going on inside me besides my own!! I am still finding it hard to believe or comprehend that I am actually pregnant. It's very surreal! We find out the gender of the baby on July 7th. It's coming up very soon! Only 2 weeks and 2 days! Yes, I am counting down! I am very excited for that!! I can't wait to start painting and buying the bedding and all that good stuff!

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Cute new background!

Kasey said...

The whole being pregnant thing is weird huh? I've been there twice and it's weird no matter what! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Yeah for babies all around!