Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shrinking!!!

I am so excited! I've been using this site myfitnesspal.com to try and "watch" what I've been eating. This site is a FREE calorie counter and exercise log. So I put in what I was eating (ex: taco bell, Wendy's, ice cream) and holy cow was I eating a lot!!!!! So I put in my weight, height, goal weight and when I wanted to accomplish it. It told me the calories I could eat and how much I should exercise. I've been doing this since about June and I have lost about 17 lbs so far!!! It feels great! Bryan and I go on a walk almost every night and we both feel so much better! It's amazing what a little exercise can do! My jeans don't fit anymore and I fit into a size small exercise shorts...... I have NEVER fit into a small, my butt and thighs have always been to big, I've always required at least a large. For anyone that is looking for an easy way to watch what they are eating I would highly recommend this website!!!!

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Good for you little show off!!

Kasey said...

Way to go! I want to lose 17 pounds! Post a picture you sexy girlfriend!